Sun, eulogized by the author of the
Lal Kitab as Vishnu, the lord of
presentation, is the father of our solar
system, around which all planets resolve.
The power of light in the sky, the
temperature of the earth, the power of
presentation and progress are represented
by the sun. His presence means the
"day" and absence means the
"night". The soul in human body
and the power of rendering bodily services
to others have also been referred to the
Sun - a royal planet of power, authority
Sun provides good results if placed in
houses 1 to 5,8,9,11 and 12. The 6th, 7th,
and 10th are bad houses for the Sun. The
Moon, the Jupiter and the Mars are the
planets friendly to the Sun, where the
Saturn, Venus, Rahu and Ketu are enemies.
The first is the Puccka Ghar, the
permanent house and the house of
exaltation of the Sun, whereas the 7th
house is in the house of debilitation. The
Mars in the 6th and Ketu in the 1st house
make the Sun produce results of an exalted
planet. If the Sun is exalted or placed in
an auspicious house of a person's
horoscope he is bound to rise higher and
higher in power and position. If obstacles
are created against him by a person that
person is bound to meet his doom. Much
better results are proposed if the Sun is
in conjunction with Mercury.
Sun gives adverse effects on the things
associated with the house in which he is
placed. Consequently in the Ist house he
will create health problems for the
native. In the 2nd house he will affect
the family and its comforts absolutely
sun in the 6th house will not prove good
for the sisters and daughters of the
native. In the 7th he will face obstacles
in the comforts of the wife. The Sun of
the 8th house will save the native from
death in critical situations.
sun of the 9th house will destroy the
comforts of the forefathers and perhaps
deprive the native of their properties. In
the 10th, the sun will affect the father
adversely. The sun in the 11th increases
and multiplies the income of the native
manifold, if he does not augment the power
of Saturn by consumption of liquor, meat
and eggs. The Sun in the 12th house
destroys the comforts of the night hour
sleep of the native.
Sun will not be able to harm Venus when
sun is being expected by Saturn because
Saturn and Venus are great friends. On the
contrary, if Saturn is being expected by
Sun, then the Sun will not be afraid of
Saturn and he will destroy the Venus as
both are natural enemies in the house
where he is placed.
effects of the Sun in both the situations
in different houses are as below :
in 1st House
(1) The native will be fond of
constructing religious buildings and
digging of wells for public
purposes. He will have permanent source of livelihood-
more from the government. Money earned
sources will keep multiplying. He will
believe only his eyes, not in ears.
The native's father may die in early
childhood. Having sex in the day time will
make the wife constantly ill and have
infection of tuberculosis if Venus is
placed in the 7th house. Malefic sun in
the 1st house and Mars in the 5th house
will cause the death of sons, one after
the other. Similarly, the malefic Sun in
the 1st house and Saturn in the 8th house
will cause the death of wives, one after
the other. If there is no planet in the
7th house the marriage before 24th year
will prove lucky for the native, otherwise
the 24th year of the native would prove
highly disastrous for him
(1) Marry before 24th year of life.
(2) Don't have sex with wife during the
(3) Install a hand pump for water in your
(4) Construct small dark room in the left
side at the end of your house.
(5) Either of the spouse must stop eating
"GUR" i.e. jiggery.
in 2nd house
(1) The native will be self-dependent,
skilled in handiwork and would prove
highly helpful to parents, maternal
uncles, sisters, daughters
(2) The Sun in the 2nd will become more
auspicious if the Moon is placed
in the 6th house.
(3) Ketu in the 8th house will make the
native very truthful.
(4) Rahu in the 9th house makes the native
a renowned artist or
(5) Ketu in the 9th house makes him a
(6) Mars in the 9th house makes him
(7) The generous nature of the native
would put an end to growing
(1) The Sun will affect very adversely the
things and relatives
the planets inimical to the Sun i.e.,
taste, mother etc. Disputes regarding
property and wife
will spoil the native.
(2) Never accept donations if the Moon is
placed in the 8th house and
the Sun in the
2nd house is not auspicious; otherwise the
(3) The Sun in the 2nd house, Mars in the
1st and Moon in the 12th
house make the
native's condition critical and pathetic
(4) Mars in the 8th house makes the native
extremely greedy if the Sun
in the 2nd house
(1) Donate coconut, mustard oil and
almonds to religious places of
(2) Manage to avoid disputes involving
wealth, property and ladies.
(3) Avoid accepting donations, specially
rice, silver and milk.
in 3rd House
(1) The native will be rich,
self-dependant and having younger
(2) He will be blessed with divine grace
and will earn profits
(3) He will be interested in astrology and
(1) If the Sun is not auspicious in the
3rd house and the Moon is also
not auspicious in
the horoscope, there will be daylight
theft in the
(2) If the 9th house is afflicted, the
forefathers would have been poor.
If the 1st house
is afflicted, the neighbours of the native
(1) Obtain blessings of the mother by
keeping her happy.
(2) Serve others with rice or milk.
(3) Practice good conduct and avoid evil
in 4th House
(1) The native will be wise, kind and a
good administrator. He will have
of income. He will leave a legacy of great
his off springs
(2) If the Moon is with the Sun in the 4th
house, the native will earn
through certain new researches.
(3) The Mercury in the 10th or 4th house
will make such a native a
(4) If Jupiter is also with the Sun in the
4th house, the native will make
through gold and silver trade.
(1) The native becomes greedy, inclined to
commit theft and likes to
harm others. This
tendency ultimately produces very bad
(2) If the Saturn is placed in the 7th
house he becomes victimised by
(3) If the Sun is inauspicious in the 7th
house and mars is placed in the
10th house, the
native's eye will become seriously
defective, but his
fortunes will not
(4) The native will become impotent if the
Sun in the 4th is inauspicious
and the Moon is
placed in the 1st or 2nd house, the Venus
is in the
5th and Saturn is
in the 7th house.
(1) Distribute alms and food to the needy
(2) Do not take up business associated
with iron and wood.
(3) Business associated with gold, silver,
cloth will give very good
in 5th house
(1) The progress and prosperity of family
and children will be assured. If
the Mars is
placed in the 1st or 8th house and Rahu,
are placed in 9th
and 12th houses, the native will lead
(2) If in 5th house placed with any planet
inimical to sun, the native
will be bestowed
hour by the government everywhere.
(3) If Jupiter is placed in 9th or 12th
house, the enemies will be
this position will not be good for
children of the
(1) If the Sun in the 5th is inauspicious
and Jupiter is in 10th, the wife
of the native
will die and wives in subsequent marriages
will also die
(2) If the sun in the 5th house is
inauspicious and Saturn is placed in
3rd, sons of the
native will die.
(1) Do not delay in having a child.
(2) Build your kitchen in the eastern
portion of your house.
(3) Drop a lit the quantity of mustard oil
on the ground continuously for
in 6th House
(1) Native will be lucky, prone to anger,
will have beautiful spouse and
will benefit from
(2) If Sun is in the 6th house and Moon,
Mars and Jupiter in the 2nd
tradition will be beneficial.
(3) If sun is in 6th house and Ketu in 1st
or 7th house then the native
will have a son
and after the 48th year great fortune will
(1) The native's son and maternal family
will face bad times. Will also
(2) If there is a no planet in the 2nd
house, the native will get a
government job in
the 22nd year of his life.
(3) If Mars is placed in the 10th house
the native's sons will die one
after the other.
(4) Mercury in the 12th house causes high
(1) Ancestral customs and ritu also should
be strictly followed; otherwise
progress and happiness will be destroyed.
(2) Underground furnaces should not be
constructed with in the
premises of the
(3) After taking dinner blow off the fire
of the kitchen stove by
(4) Always keep Gangajal in the premises
of your house.
(5) Offer wheat or Gur to monkeys.
in 7th House
(1) If Jupiter, Mars or Moon are placed in
the 2nd house, the native will
ministerial position in the government.
(2) If the Mercury is exalted or Mercury
in the 5th or 7th house is
expected by Mars,
the native will have unending sources of
(1) If the Sun is inauspicious in the 7th
house and Jupiter, Venus or any
malefic planet is
placed in the 11th house and Mercury is
any other house,
the native will encounter the death of
members of his
family together. Obstacles from the
tuberclosis and asthma will vicitimise the
fire, embalmment and other family troubles
the native who
may go to the extent of becoming a recluse
(2) Malefic Sun in the 7th and Mars or
Saturn in the 2nd or 12th house
and Moon in the
1st house cause leprosy or leucoderma.
(1) Lessen the amount of salt intake.
(2) Start any work after taking a little
sweet with water.
(3) Offer a little piece of your chapati
to the fire of the kitchen before
(4) Serving and rearing up a black cow or
a cow without horns, but
make sure that
the cow is not white.
in 8th House
(1) Government favours will accrue from
the 22nd year of life.
(2) Here the Sun makes the native
truthful, saintly and king like. Nobody
would be able to
(1) Mercury in the 2nd house will create
(2) Native will be short tempered,
impatient & will have ill health.
(1) Never keep a white cloth in the house.
(2) Never live in the house facing south.
(3) Always eat something sweet and drink
water before starting any
(4) Throw copper coins in a burning pyre (Chita)
(5) Throw Gur (jaggery) in running water.
in 9th House
(1) Native will be lucky, good natured
will have good family life and will
(2) If Mercury is in the 5th house, the
native will have fortune after 34
(1) Native will be evil and troubled by
(2) Disfavour from government and loss of
(1) Never accept articles of silver as
gifts or donation. Donate silver
(2) Ancestral pots and utensils of brass
must be used and not sold.
(3) Avoid extreme anger and extreme
in 10th House
(1) Benefits and favours from government,
good health and financially
(2) The native will get a government job
and comforts of vehicles and
(3) The native will always be suspicious
(1) If the Sun is in the 4th house, the
native's father will die in his
(2) If the Sun is in the 10th house and
moon is in the 5th house the
native will have
a very short life.
(3) If the 4th house is without any
planet, the native will be deprived of
favours and benefits.
(1) Never wear blue or black clothes.
(2) Throwing a copper coin in a river or
canal for 43 years will be highly
(3) Abstain from liquor and meat.
in 11th House
(1) If the native is vegetarian he will
have three sons and will himself be
head of the house
and will get benefits from government.
(1) The Moon is in the 5th house and the
Sun is not expected by good
the will have a short life span.
(1) Abstain from meat and wine.
(2) Keep almonds or radishes near the head
of the bed and offer it in the
temple next day
for long life and children.
in 12th House
(1) If Ketu in the 2nd house the native
will earn wealth after 24 years
and will have
good family life.
(2) If Venus and Mercury are together
their then one will benefit from
business and the
native will always have steady source of
Native will suffer from depression,
financial loss from machineries and will
be punished by the government.
If the other evil planet is in the 1st
house, the native will not be able to
sleep peacefully at night.
(1) Native should always have a courtyard
in his house.
(2) One should be religious and truthful.
(3) Keep a Chakki in the house.
(4) Always forgive your enemies.